Winter's in Manali
Duration: (05 Nights | 06 Days)
Day 01: Delhi to Manali by Overnight Volvo Bus
Day 02: Manali Pick-up & Local Sightseeing
Day 03: Manali: Trip to Solang Valley & Manali
Day 04: Manali: Kullu-Kasol-Manikaran
Day 05: Manali Local & drop to Volvo Bus Stand
Day 06: Arrive in Delhi
• Experience snowfall in the Himalayas
• Visit to Kullu, Kasol & Manikaran
• Hot spring at Vashisht
• Day trip to Solang Valley
• Local shopping in Manali
• Volvo Overnight (2N)
• Manali (3N)
• Room category & accommodation as desired
• 03 nights’ stay in Manali with breakfast
• Transportation: All sightseeing tours by a Sedan/Innova as per the itinerary
• Delhi-Manali-Delhi return Volvo Bus Tickets
• Toll, parking, fuel & driver allowances
• All applicable taxes
• Train / Air Fare
• Entrance fee for monuments and sightseeing places, etc.
• Permit Cost for Rohtang pass if any applicable
• Room heater charge
• Any adventure activity such as paragliding, snow skating, horse riding, river crossing, rafting, etc.
• Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, room heater, etc.
• Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
• Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays/rescheduling/cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war/roadblocks, & force majeure events, etc.
• Medical insurance/travel insurance
• Additional sightseeing charges or extra usage of the vehicle apart from the suggested itinerary
Day 01: Text Me Later – I’m gone for a while
Delhi to Manali by Overnight Volvo
Board your pre-booked overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali. The journey would take around 12 hours. Manali, the valley of gods is a combination of natural splendour and rich cultural heritage.
Day 02: Room with A View
Manali Local Sightseeing
Upon arrival at Manali Volvo bus stand, you will be warmly welcomed by Unplugged Life’s representative, who will whisk you off to your hotel. Post lunch, start the day by visiting Hadimba Temple, a unique shrine dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, the wife of Bhima. It’s in the middle of a forest dotted with tall cedar trees.
Later, get a dose of Tibetan culture at the Tibetan Centre & Monastery. Laze around at Van Vihar or Nature Park. Take a dip in the sulphur infused hot water springs of Vashisht Village or do a short hike to Jogini Falls.
In the evening, you can drop by Mall Road, the bustling heart of the city, and go on a shopping spree or try some of the popular restaurants.
Day 03: This Is Paradise
Manali: Trip to Solang Valley & Old Manali
Start your day by exploring Solang Valley. Its terrain lends itself to tonnes of activities like paragliding, zorbing, basic skiing, snow scooter, horse riding, and leisurely ropeway rides (cost not included) or you can just sit at a cafe and gape at the awe-inspiring beauty in front of you.
From here, drive to Old Manali a charming, laid-back district known for its wooded mountain trails, apple orchards, and scenic spots by the Manaslu River. It’s dotted with quaint backpacker lodgings and bohemian cafes serving global fare, grilled trout, and pancake breakfasts, while souvenir shops sell hand-knitted woolens and dreamcatchers.
Day 04: On Vacation
Manali: Trip to Kully, Kasol & Manikaran
Post breakfast, proceed towards Kasol/Manikaran via Kullu which is located in Parvati Valley between the rivers Beas and Parvati, northeast of Bhuntar in the Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh.
Manikaran is famous for its hot springs and holy Gurudwara. From here backtrack to Kasol the most popular hippy paradise in Parvati Valley – courtesy of its trance parties, reggae bars.
Surrounded by the mountains, with the river Parvati meandering alongside, it’s as close to nature as you can get.
Day 05: Let’s Get Lost
Manali Local & Drop to Volvo Bus Stand
In the morning, check out from the hotel and spend the day shopping at Mall Road or hiking around Nature Park. In the evening get dropped off at Manali Volvo Bus Stand for your overnight bus to Delhi.
Day 06: Wrapping Up
Arrive in Delhi
In the morning, arrive at Delhi and proceed to your onward destination.