4 Days Tour at Pench National Park
Duration: (03 Nights | 04 Days)
Day 01: Nagpur Airport pick-up & drive to Pench National Park
Day 02: 02 Jungle Safaris at Pench National Park
Day 03: 02 Jungle Safaris at Pench National Park
Day 04: Nagpur Airport/Railway Station drop
• 03 nights’ at Pench National Park
• Two Morning Jungle Safaris
• Two Afternoon Jungle Safaris
• Open jeep drive inside large forest
• Spot rich wildlife
• Room category & accommodation as desired
• 03 nights’ stay at Pench National Park
• Meal Plan: AP (All Meals at Pench Hotel)
• 04 Jungle Jeep Safaris at Pench National Park
• Pick up & drop (Nagpur-Pench-Nagpur) by A/c vehicle
• Fuel, driver allowances
• All applicable taxes
• Train / Air fare
• Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, room heater, etc.
• Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
• Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war/road blocks, & force majeure events, etc.
• Medical insurance/travel insurance/oxygen cylinder
• Additional sightseeing charges or extra usage of vehicle apart from the suggested itinerary
Day One: Feel the Jungle Beat!
Arrival – Nagpur | 3-hours Drive to Pench | Check-in
- Upon arrival at Nagpur airport/railway station, Unplugged’s Life representative will receive you enthusiastically and drive you to Pench National Park.
- Brought to life by Rudyard Kipling’s most famous work – The Jungle Book; you can’t help but conjure up images of Mowgli & Bagheera as you enjoy a 3 hours drive (120 KM) from Nagpur to Pench.
- Meander through the hilly terrain, get awestruck by the sprawling greenery & feel the jungle beat. We’ll soon drop you to your eco-resort.
- Complete the check-in formalities & loosen up in the rustic backdrop of Pench.
- Lunch/Dinner will be served to you hot and the staff will be there to assist you in your needs.
- Overnight at the resort.
Ad-on Fact: Pench National Park is nestled on the lower southern reaches of the Satpura hills and is named after the Pench river that snakes through its valleys. The 758 sq. km long park area covers the districts of Seoni and Chhindwara. The two divisions of the park are Indira Priyadarshini Pench National Park which is a core area of 299 sq km., and the Mowgli Pench Sanctuary which takes the remaining 464 sq. km. as the buffer area.
Day Two: The Jungle Book!
Morning Jungle Safari | Afternoon Jungle Safari
- Arise early on your second day for a Morning Safari in Pench (6 to 11 AM) in the most unadulterated setting. Early morning is the best time to experience Jungle Safari.
- Return to your hotel room to fulfill your morning routine. Get breakfast as per your choice.
- Eat, sleep, wander, explore, or simply: the day is yours to decide. But be ready to be enthralled on another wild escape in the evening.
- Eat your lunch and make ready a day pack with all your cameras and other gadgets to capture an indigenous world of Pench on an Afternoon Safari (3 to 6 PM).
- The feeling of finding and simply watching animals in their natural habitat is liberating and once you have seen it all, head home before it’s dark.
- We plan to spoil you with the finest dinner delicacies to end this day.
- Sleep the night away.
Ad-on Fact: Pench is a residence to a great variety of wildlife that includes Tigers, leopards, wolves, jungle cats, dhol (Indian wild dogs), hyenas, chitals, jackals, sambhars, muntjacs, gaurs, wild boars, langurs, and rhesus macaques, etc.
The national park is also home to flora species like Mahua, White Kulu, Salai, Saja, Bijiyasal, Dhaora, Amaltas, and many others.
Day Three: Time to Meet Sher Khans (Bengal Tiger)!
Morning Jungle Safari | Afternoon Jungle Safari
- Soak in the silence of the forest fresh air on a Pench Morning Safari (6 to 11 AM). Keep your camera ready, you never know what surprise awaits on the next bend.
- Just in case you fail in finding one, the naturalists and guides accompanying you will certainly spot one with their qualified eyes.
- After a consuming trail walking and wildlife spotting morning, return to the resort. Refresh and fill your tummies with a perfect breakfast meal.
- Rest for the day as next up is the afternoon safari.
- Recharge yourself with a nutritious midday meal and get ready for your next adventure into the wild.
- Pench National Park has a great population of Bengal tigers, so keep your eyes open and look out for a fiery strip or a pair of amber eyes in the large bushes on our Pench Afternoon Safari (3 to 6 PM).
- Return before sunset and enjoy a fiery sky with a cup of tea followed by supper at night.
- Sleep tight in the comfort of your room.
Day Four: Until Next Time!
Drive Back to Nagpur | Airport/Railway Station Transfer
- Treat yourself to a freshly prepared breakfast meal.
- Check-out and drive back to Nagpur.
- Our representative will see you off to the Nagpur airport/railway station for onward connection.
- Remember us when you reminisce about the memories you’ve made on our Pench Jungle Safari Tour and do tag us (Unplugged Life) on your social media posts. We’re everywhere!