6 Days Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tour
Duration: (05 Nights | 06 Days)
Day 01: Arrive in Dubai
Day 02: City Tour and Desert Safari
Day 03: Dubai Burj Khalifa Tour & Dhow Cruise Dinner
Day 04: Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari World
Day 05: Theme Park Tour
Day 06: Dubai Airport Drop
- Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world
- Dhow cruise tour with buffet dinner
- Dubai city tour
- Desert safari tour with bbq dinner and belly dancing
- Abu Dhabi city tour
- Ferrari World
- Choose two parks between Motiongate, Bollywood Park or Legoland
- Room category & accommodation as desired
- 05 nights’ stay in Dubai with breakfast
- All tours & transfers on SIC/SIV basis
- Dubai Airport pick-up & drop
- Marina Dhow Cruise with international buffet dinner
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner
- Tickets for Ferrari World
- Tickets for two Theme Parks
- UAE single entry visa
- International air fare
- All applicable taxes
- Optional tour cost is not included
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities, flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/roadblocks, & force majeure events, etc.
- Medical insurance/travel insurance
Day One: Welcome to The Las Vegas of the Middle East
Arrive in Dubai
- Upon arrival at Dubai airport, Unplugged Life’s representative will receive you and will further escort you to your Hotel.
- Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day Two: Sky-soaring Towers & Desert-safari Escapade
Capture Iconic Towers of Dubai on a City Tour | Feel the Adrenal Rush on a Desert Safari
- Enjoy a sun-soaked morning with freshly prepared breakfast.
- Post breakfast, you will be taken on a half-day city-tour where you will explore the intricately-designed historical monuments and the modern architectural marvels like Burj Khalifa, Burj Al-Arab, and many high-end malls.
- Return to your hotel to enjoy a hearty lunch before getting started on the second half of the day.
- Post lunch, our representative will escort you again on the next adventure that awaits in one of the biggest deserts of the Arabian Peninsula.
- The next 6-hours will be spent stunting several electrifying activities like: Dune bashing in a 4×4 (Desert Safari), driving a quad bike, watching belly dancers and fire dancers perform their tricks & devouring on some piping-hot barbecued dishes.
- After dinner, return to your hotel for a goodnight’s sleep.
Day Three: Sunset Sail & Cruise Dining
Top of the world at Burj Khalifa | Opulence of Dubai Mall | Dhow Cruise with Live Music
- After breakfast at the hotel, we’ll drive you to the most iconic tower of Dubai – Burj Khalifa.
- Here, you will witness the impeccable downtown from its observation decks on 124th and 148th levels; famous for its stunning cityscape views.
- Next up would be The Dubai Mall! It is the second-largest mall in the world (area wise) which encompasses around 1200 shops. The grandiose, the size, and the sparkling architecture is something that will surely sweep you off your feet.
- In the evening, enjoy the experience of a traditional Dhow Cruise with dinner, covering the entire of Dubai Creek and marvelling at the splendid views of the Creek.
- The activities onboard such as live music performances and traditional Tanura dance shows would just add more fun to your cruise dining experience.
- Call it a day by returning to your hotel room and turning in.
Day Four: A Day in History & A Night of Rolla-Costa
Classic Abu Dhabi City Tour | Grandeur of Marina Park | Thrilling Rides at Ferrari Park
- Post a delicious breakfast meal, you will set out on a drive to the glorious capital of UAE – Abu Dhabi.
- Day four is planned for you to meander through the notable landmarks of Abu Dhabi such as Sheik Zayed, Mosque, Emirates Palace, Miraj Islamic Art Gallery, Heritage Village, and Date Market.
- Keep your spirit high because the next landmark you’ll explore would be the extravagant Marina Mall of Abu Dhabi. It may be one of the oldest malls in Abu Dhabi but it imparts a modern feel to its visitors who enjoy its many classic retail shops, luxury brands, and boutique shops with vibrant eateries and restaurants to sample some exotic dishes.
- Restore your energy with a lavish lunch plate before we take you to The Ferrari World – The world’s only Ferrari Park, famous for the heart-pounding Formula Rossa which is the world’s largest roller coaster.
- After all the fun, head back to your hotel and turn in. Get a good night’s sleep because the next day demands you in full-power.
Day Five: Bollywood, Hollywood, very very Jollywood
Pick Your Theme Parks & We’ll Take You on a Ride
- Feast on a delish breakfast and get ready to be enthralled on a day full of recreational fun at some of the world’s leading theme parks.
- You can choose to visit any of the two parks from the following options:
- Motiongate: Famous for its Hollywood-inspired roller coaster ride.
- Bollywood Park: As the name suggests, it is themed around Bollywood. One gets to learn the skills of film making and can do lots of shopping.
- Legoland: Again, the name says it all, themed around the construction toy system – Lego.
- After all that fun, retire to the hotel for your last night of stay in Dubai.
Day Six: Leaving on a Jet Plane
Bidding Goodbye | Airport Transfer
- Enjoy your morning breakfast, check out of the hotel. Our representative will meet you to bid a final goodbye before transferring you to the airport.
- Remember us when you share pictures and videos of your #DubaiDiaries and do tag us.
- Until we meet again!