5 Days Dubai Honeymoon Tour
Duration: (04 Nights | 05 Days)
Day 01: Arrive in Dubai & Marina Dhow Cruise
Day 02: Dubai City Tour
Day 03: Explore Dubai
Day 04: Dubai: Stay at Atlantis Palm
Day 05: Dubai Airport Drop
- Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world
- Miracle Garden & Global Village
- The Dubai Fountain
- Desert Safari
- Stay at Atlantis Palm
- Aquaventure waterpark and Lost Chambers
- Room category & accommodation as desired
- 04 nights’ stay in Dubai with breakfast
- All tours & transfers on SIC basis
- Dubai Airport pick-up & drop
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner
- Marina Dhow Cruise with international buffet dinner
- Ski Dubai Snow Park with Tickets and Transfers
- UAE single entry visa
- International airfare
- All applicable taxes
- Optional tour cost is not included
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities, flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/roadblocks, & force majeure events, etc.
- Medical insurance/travel insurance
Day One: Glam Dine & Fine Wine!
Arrival – Dubai International Airport | Evening Sail & Dinner on a Dhow Cruise
- Upon arrival at Dubai International Airport, Unplugged Life’s representative will escort you to your hotel.
- Check-in, refresh & relax!
- At sundown, put on your best attires to experience the sought-after Marina Dhow Cruise – a ride that takes you along the Dubai Creek.
- As you feast on sumptuous dinner on a Dhow Cruise and enjoy the city lights turning into a distant bokeh; classy cocktails are arranged to romanticize the evening!
- The plenteous buffet dinner accompanied by soft music & slow sail along the Dubai Creek is every couple’s idea of a romantic evening in Dubai.
- After a perfect session of dining & cruising, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Don’t forget to kiss each other Goodnight!
Day Two: Time to Flood Your Instagram!
Attractions: Dubai Museum, Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab Hotel, Atlantis Hotel Burj Khalifa
- We pledge to set the pace of your romantic Honeymoon on the second day by taking you both on a joyous half-day Dubai city tour, post breakfast.
- On this day, brace yourself for the ultimate experience of witnessing panoramic vistas of the city from the observation deck at Level 125 (at 456 meters) of the iconic Burj Khalifa. Trust us, it’s a sight to behold!
- Followed by the best experiences of THE GULF CITY at its significant landmarks.
- Highlights of the tour include – the classic Dubai Museum, the world-class architectural marvel- Jumeirah Mosque, the luxurious Burj Al Arab Hotel, the grand & glitzy Atlantis hotel, & the crescent-shaped Palm Island.
- Later, shop at the city’s most happening shopping malls and pamper your partner with rich Middle Eastern merchandise like fashionable clothes and gold!
- After you’ve worked up an appetite after a long Day-Two on your Dubai Honeymoon voyage, experience a rich dining experience and retire in your hotel room.
Optional: For the most romantic experience on your honeymoon in Dubai, request to book the prime slots of Burj Khalifa to gaze at some unparalleled views of the city (at additional cost).
Tip: Indians can get to Armani, Saffron, or Indego by Vineet to satiate their cravings for authentic Indian Food.
Day Three: Snow Chills & Desert Thrills!
Ski & Snowboarding at Ski Dubai Snow Park | Dune Bashing on a 4×4 Desert Safari
- As day 3 knocks on the door, relish a hearty breakfast with your sweetheart and gear up for some snow-time-fun.
- We understand that being inside a snow-globe will spark the magic on your romantic getaway. So, today you will set out for a pristine powder-coated ski and snowboarding experience at the Ski Dubai Snow Park.
- After the frosty fun, gorge on a filling lunch meal in the afternoon. Rest and pack your dessert essentials for the Evening Desert Safari in Dubai.
- We’ve arranged plenty of desert activities such as dune bashing, off-roading, etc. for your evening in the desert. There are umpteenth thrilling activities like sandboarding, jeep racing, quad biking, and traditional Arabic red henna application is popular among the ladies (all at additional cost).
- Later, retire in a royal setting where locally trained artists will enchant you with their crafts (Tanoura dancing or fire show), teamed with an aromatic barbeque dining under the star-speckled sky.
- Return to your hotel for a peaceful overnight sleep.
Day Four: Inspire a Little Envy!
Live in the Magical World of Palm Atlantis
- Re-ignite your taste buds with a delish breakfast meal in the morning & get excited for your next stay at the perfect couple’s retreat – The Palm Atlantis Hotel in Dubai.
- Check-in and bask in your ultra-luxurious room. Gallivant around the premium and overwhelmingly regal setting of this hotel and explore the extraordinary.
- Spend the day racing your partner on the high-speed slides or bob like an empty bottle in the lazy river at Aquaventure Park because you get unlimited access!
- You can also encounter 65000+ marine animals in Dubai’s Largest Aquarium – The Lost Chambers! (Unlimited access)
- Indulge yourselves with an unforgettable romantic walk on the 500 meters of private Aquaventure beach.
- The Atlantis features a throng of premium restaurants under one roof to enjoy a gourmet meal.
- Post dinner, retreat with a peaceful sleep in your dreamy hotel room.
Day Five: Adios, Amigos!
- Begin the last day of your Dubai Honeymoon Tour savouring a filling breakfast at The Atlantis – The Royal Resort.
- You will have plenty of time to embark on a shopping spree, spend the day indulging in leisure activities before boarding the flight to your next destination.
- Our representative will transfer you both to the airport a couple of hours before the scheduled time and we’ll eagerly wait for your #HoneymoonInDubai posts.
- Do tag us there, we would love to share your sweet & romantic stories on our page too.