7 Days Manali - Shimla Tour
Duration: (06 Nights | 07 Days)
Day 01: Delhi to Manali by overnight Volvo
Day 02: Manali Local Sightseeing
Day 03: Solang Valley Tour
Day 04: Manali: Excursion to Kullu, Kasol & Manikaran
Day 05: Manali to Shimla
Day 06: Shimla Local Sightseeing & Kufri
Day 07: Shimla to Delhi Volvo same day
• Hot spring at Vashisht
• Day trip to Solang Valley
• Visit Kullu, Manikaran and Kasol
• Trip to Kufri
• Manali (3N)
• Shimla (2N)
• Room category & accommodation as desired
• 03 nights’ stay in Manali with dinner & breakfast
• 02 nights’ stay in Shimla with dinner & breakfast
• A/c Volvo Bus Tickets from Delhi to Manali & Shimla to Delhi
• Transportation: Local sightseeing tours by non ac vehicle as per the itinerary
• Manali bus stand pick-up & Shimla bus stand drop
• Toll, parking, fuel & driver allowances
• All applicable taxes
• Train / Air Fare
• Entrance fee for monuments and sightseeing places, etc.
• Permit Cost for Rohtang pass if any applicable
• Room heater charge
• Any adventure activity such as paragliding, snow skating, horse riding, river crossing, rafting etc.
• Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, room heater, etc.
• Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
• Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war/road blocks, & force majeure events, etc.
• Medical insurance/travel insurance
• Additional sightseeing charges or extra usage of vehicle apart from the suggested itinerary
DAY 01: DELHI TO MANALI BY VOLVO (OVERNIGHT)
Board the overnight bus from Delhi to Manali. It’s a 12-13 hours’ drive along the slopes of the Himalayas.
DAY 02: MANALI LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Manali has tonnes of options for sightseeing. Start with the Hadimba Temple, a unique shrine dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima. It’s in the middle of a forest dotted with tall cedar trees.
Get a dose of Tibetan culture at the Tibetan Centre & Monastery. Visit Manu Temple, Shiv Temple, Club House. Laze around at Van Vihar. Take a dip in the sulphur infused hot water springs of Vashisht village. In the evening, you can drop by Mall Road, the bustling heart of the city and go on a shopping spree.
DAY 03: SOLANG VALLEY TOUR
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Solang Valley is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic covered Himalayas, serene natural surroundings. Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04: MANALI: EXCURSION TO KULLU, MANIKARAN & KASOL
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Sulphur Spring Waters, Parvati River, and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town en-route visiting the Kasol Valley, Rafting in the Beas River, Angora Farm, Vaishno Devi Temple & famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali for the night.
Day 05: MANALI TO SHIMLA
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel & drive to Shimla. Manali to Shimla by 9.00 am and arrive Shimla by evening. Check-in at the hotel & rest of the evening is free at your own leisure. Dinner and overnight at Shimla.
Day 06: SHIMLA LOCAL SIGHTSEEING & KUFRI
I After Breakfast. Visit Kufri, Green Valley, Mini Zoo, Chini Bungalow, Helipad, Bhimakali Temple, Indira Gandhi Tourist Park, evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town.
You can shop at the nearby Lakkar Bazaar and look for antiques and wood work or just enjoy the view of the city at Scandal point, a meeting place for the locals. The Christ Church and Kali Bari Temple are other popular tourist hangouts in the vicinity.
Day 07: SHIMLA TO DELHI BY VOLVO (SAME DAY)
The morning after breakfast check-out from Hotel and catch the Volvo Bus in Morning 9:45 am or 8:30 am & 11.00 am and back to Delhi. Arrival Delhi in the evening around 6.00 pm or 8:00 pm, Arrival at Delhi bus stand and go for your onward journey.