4 Days at Tadoba National Park
Duration: (03 Nights | 04 Days)
Day 01: Nagpur Airport to Tadoba National Park
Day 02: 02 Jungle Safaris at Tadoba National Park
Day 03: 02 Jungle Safaris at Tadoba National Park
Day 04: Nagpur Airport/Railway Station drop
• 03 nights’ at Tadoba National Park
• Two Morning Jungle Safaris
• Two Afternoon Jungle Safaris
• Open jeep drive inside large forest
• Spot rich wildlife
• Room category & accommodation as desired
• 03 nights’ stay at Tadoba National Park
• Meal Plan: AP (All Meals at Tadoba Hotel)
• 04 Jungle Jeep Safaris at Tadoba National Park
• Pick up & drop (Nagpur-Tadoba-Nagpur) by A/c vehicle
• Fuel, driver allowances
• All applicable taxes
• Train / Air fare
• Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, room heater, etc.
• Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
• Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war/road blocks, & force majeure events, etc.
• Medical insurance/travel insurance/oxygen cylinder
• Additional sightseeing charges or extra usage of vehicle apart from the suggested itinerary
Day One: Meet, Greet, Retreat!
Arrive in Nagpur | Transfer to Tadoba Tiger Reserve
- Upon arrival at Nagpur Airport/Railway Station, Unplugged Life’s representative will receive you and will assist you with your luggage.
- Enjoy the next 3 hours (135 KM) driving into the rustic environs and the dense thickets of Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary (en route) which serves as a significant wildlife corridor for Tadoba,
- As you enter the wilderness of Taboada Andhari Tiger Reserve in the Chandrapur district, get ready to spend the next few days in the middle of a cocoon-silent jungle setting.
- Check-in to your eco-resort & unwind in the unadulterated beauty of the forest as you fill your tummies with scrumptious lunch.
- A nature walk in the evening will accustom your ears to all the hiss & howls of the jungle.
- Dinner followed by a good night’s sleep.
Add-on Fact: Tadoba is the oldest and largest national park in the state of Maharashtra. Bengal Tigers, Panthers, Sloth Bears, Indian Striped Hyenas, Jackals, Wild Dogs, Bison, Barking Deer, Nilgai, Sambar, and Chital are largely spotted here.
Day Two: Welcome to the Jungle!
Morning Jungle Safari | Afternoon Jungle Safari
- Wake-up at the crack of dawn and gear up for your ultimate morning safari ride. The spine-tingling wildlife Tadoba Morning Jeep Safari starts around 6 am (summer) | 6:30 am (winter) and ends around 10 am (summer) | 10:30 am (winter).
- The misty morning safari rides are every birder’s delight. Over 200 species of birds dwell in the peaceful retreat of Tadoba.
- After your return from the morning safari, breakfast will be served. Post breakfast, spend the day at leisure.
- Roam, relax & rejuvenate!
- In the afternoon, when your lunch is ready, the resort staff will call you to serve it hot and fresh.
- After satiating your hunger, rig out your jungle clothes for the Afternoon Safari in Tadoba which starts around 2 pm (summer) | 2:30 pm (winter) & ends around 6:30 pm.
- The day-long safari rides and trail walking is sure to kick in the hunger pangs as you return to the resort. Get fresh-n-up and enjoy a delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay at your jungle resort.
- Tadoba is one of the finest birding destinations in Maharashtra which is home to: Orange-headed Thrush, Indian Pitta, Crested Treeswift, Stone Curlew, Crested Honey Buzzard, Paradise Flycatcher, Bronze-winged Jacana, Lesser Golden-backed Woodpecker, Pariah Kite, Eurasian Sparrow Hawk, Black Shouldered Kite, Bonelli’s Eagle, Common Kestrel, Open Bill Stork, Brahminy Duck, Comb Duck, Little Grebe, Grey Heron, Large Egret, Median Egret, Indian Shag, Purple Heron, Banded Bay Cuckoo, White-breasted Water Hen, Green Sandpiper, etc.
- Owing to the presence of the big cats, the park was announced as the 41st Tiger Reserve of India.
Day Three: In the Jungle, The Mighty Jungle!
Morning Jungle Safari |Afternoon Jungle Safari
With a promise to provide a first-hand forest experience to you, we have arranged more safari rides in the unhindered jungles of Tadoba.
- Wake up early to take your wildlife adventure up a notch – another chance to spot more animals in their natural habitat. How exciting, isn’t it?
- Post exploring the wild trails on a Morning Safari in Tadoba, retreat back to your resort for a rich morning breakfast.
- Roam, relax & rejuvenate!
- Enjoy your lavish lunch amid the vast expanses of the soul-soothing forest.
- After an uninterrupted lunch experience, go on another Afternoon Safari in Tadoba.
- Afternoon safaris have a high probability of finding yourself in an intimidating face-to-face with a Bengal Tiger.
- When the sun starts to slide down, return to the resort before dark.
- By the time the resort prepares the perfect dinner menu for you, you can simply lounge & listen to the orchestra of cricket & other insects.
- Devour on a plenteous supper & sleep the night away!
Day Four: Sayonara!
Drive Back to Nagpur | Airport/Railway Station Transfer
- Treat yourself to a freshly prepared breakfast meal.
- Check-out and drive back to Nagpur.
- Our representative will see you off to the Nagpur airport/railway station for onward connection.
- Remember us when you reminisce about the memories you’ve made on our Tadoba Safari Tour and do tag Unplugged Life on your social media posts. We’re everywhere!